While the TaylorMade r7 425 cc Quad driver still features the ultimate in ball flight customization with four weight ports and four removable weight cartridges, the larger size also promotes exceptional forgiveness for longer, straighter shots — even on off-center hits. The slightly closed clubface alignment of the TaylorMade r7 425 is pleasing to the eyes, further increasing confidence and accuracy.
This ultra-playable design comes with a RE*AX shaft with Fujikura Biax technology. This Tour-quality graphite design reduces ovaling in the mid-section, allowing the tip to remain flexible to provide maximum stability, consistency and added clubhead speed. Wrench included.
- A large 425 cc clubhead creates an exceptionally high MOI for forgiveness and long, straight results on off-center hits.
- The RE*AX shaft featuring Fujikura Biax technology reduces ovaling in the mid-section and allows the tip to remain flexible for more stability and consistency and added clubhead speed.
- Ultra-Thin Wall technology promotes extremely thin, yet strong clubhead walls. This allows over 40 grams of weight to be saved, which is then used to create TLC.
- TLC technology with four ports and four movable cartridges allows you to change your launch conditions for longer, straighter drives.
- Movable Weight Technology includes 28 grams: two 12-gram and two 2-gram cartridges offer a choice of six sets of launch conditions. This allows you to customize your launch condition for straighter and longer drives.
- Widely spaced TLC ports allow broad CG movement toward the toe or heel. Machine testing indicates shot-shape movement of 11 to 13 yards.
- Pull-Face construction permits a light, thin, strong clubface for a high COR that promotes fast ball speed for increased distance.
- Inverted Cone Technology dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives.
- Slightly closed clubface alignment is attractive, promoting increased confidence and accuracy.
Our golf clubs are directly from original manufacturers,and we operate a warranty system on all our products for 3 years!We will replace you a new club if there is a quality problem during the warranty period,, and you only need to pay the shipping cost!